Dear Cathedral Parishioners
As from Saturday 6th February we will be allowing 80 parishioners to attend Mass, this is within the guidelines set out by the Archdiocese of Cape Town. Pre-bookings will be necessary for the Sunday Masses at the Cathedral, this can be done online using the following link – https://stmary039scathedral.setmore.com/mass . For the Saturday and week day Masses registration can be done at the door.
Registration for Villa Maria will be done at the door please note that only 20 parishioners will be allowed.
Mass will be reserved for residents only at Nazareth House until further notice.
We advise that attending Mass twice a month should allow all parishioners to return to Mass without having to turn anyone away.
Strict COVID-19 regulations will be in place.
- Your temperature will be taken and your hands will be sanitised before you sign in.
- Social distancing and wearing of a mask is mandatory.
- You may only sit in the demarcated spaces laid out in the pews.
- You will be ushered to your seat.
- No mask no entry.
- Your mask needs to remain over your nose and mouth throughout Mass
- Communion: You will remain in your seat and communion will be brought to you -NB this is by hand only.
There are 4 COVID-19 officers and we expect that you comply with them and the regulations set in place, may we remind you that these regulations are for your own safety. We ask that you arrive at least 30 minutes before Mass starts to allow for the screening process.
Please share this notice with those parishioners that are not on Facebook or do not have access to our website.
CATHEDRAL MASS TIMES
Monday – Friday @ 13h10
Saturday @ 18h00
Sunday @ 10h00
VILLA MARIA MASS TIMES
Monday – Friday @ 07h00
Sunday @ 07h30