- LAST WEEKEND’S COLLECTIONS
- Collections R 3682,80
- Planned Giving R 4920,00
- Southern Cross R 56,00
- MARRIAGE ENCOUNTER WEEKEND – Marriage Encounter Weekend from the 28th to 30th July at Maryland Retreat Centre. All interested married couples contact Graham and Patuele Maart 0769303818 & 0845023805
- ENGAGED ENCOUNTER WEEKEND – From Saturday 29th July to Sunday 30tyh July at Schoenstatt, Constantia. For further info please contact Beryl at 021 376 4306.
- PARISH ECO WARRIORS (PEW) TRAINING DAY – Saturday, 29th July from 09h00 at the Chancery. Contact Sean Lategan or Joan Armstrong at 021 462 2417.
- RCIA – The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults is a process for prospective converts to Catholicism or for those adult Catholics who have not yet received the Sacrament of Confirmation. Classes takes place every Sunday at 09h00 in the Leslie Johnson Memorial Centre.
- THE SOUTHERN CROSS – Fatima statues offer for home prayers; How ex-Man Utd player became a priest; Reaching the ‘meh’ generation; Answering an atheist; How to understand original sin Editorial: To see, judge and act.
- CHRISTOPHER WEST – International speaker on God, Love, Life and Sex will be presenting an evening Seminar on 11th September at the 18h00 Holy Mass at St. Michael’s Catholic Church in Rondebosch. Tickets are R60 per person, buy online. org.za or 078 534 0386 for more information.
- Parish Finance Council Meeting on Tuesday 25th July at 18h30. The venue of the meeting is the boardroom in the Cathedral Offices.
- St Mary’s Cathedral Trust Meeting on Wednesday 26th July at 18h00. The venue is the Cathedral Presbytery.
- Parish Pastoral Council Meeting on Thursday 27th July at 18h30. The venue is the Parish Room in Nazareth House
- The Cathedral Youth Choir from The High Cathedral of St Peter in Trier, Germany, the oldest Cathedral in Germany, will be singing at the 17h00 Holy Mass on Sunday 06th August, the Feast of the Transfiguration.
- The Banns of Marriage
29th July 2017 @ 16h00 John Cross & Simone Swanepoel
Please note: Fr. Rohan will be away on his annual leave from Monday 31st July until Friday 01st September.