- LAST WEEKEND’S COLLECTIONS
- Collections R5 563.90
- Planned Giving R5 830, 00
- Southern Cross R72, 00
- THE SOUTHERN CROSS – Catholic Mr SA contender on his faith; Thousands head for Uganda shrine; Witness: ‘How faith helped beat my heroin addiction’; Focus on two great ‘political’ saints; Being nervous before Christ. Editorial: A clear conscience.
- RCIA – The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults is a process developed by the Catholic Church for prospective converts to Catholicism who are above the age of infant baptism. Candidates are gradually introduced to aspects of Catholic beliefs and practices. The new RCIA journey is scheduled to start on 02nd July at 09h00 in the Leslie Johnson Centre.
- ENGAGED ENCOUNTER WEEKEND FROM – form 23rd –25th June at Pinelands. For further details please contact Beryl Lategan at 021 376 4306.
- CATHOLIC YOUTH DAY CELEBRATION – Friday, 16th June at 10h00 Holy Mass at Our Lady Help of Christians in Lansdowne, thereafter will be a Talent Show in the Parish Hall along the church. We welcome all parish youths to attend and support our talented young Catholics. Attendance is free, and there will be a light lunch and tuck shop available. For those who still want to take part in the talent show, entries must be in be 24th May and auditions will take place on Saturday, 27th May at Lansdowne. Contact Sean Lategan via email email@example.com
- ACCOMMODATION – Elderly female urgently looking for preferable separate entrance or room in CBD area. Please contact Ms Whitley at 083 711 9032.
- SUNDAY 18th JUNE at 15h00, the Solemnity of Corpus Christi – A Holy Hour for all Extraordinary Ministers of the Eucharist of the Archdiocese at Corpus Christi Catholic Church in Wynberg.
- PLEASE NOTE: ON 25th JUNE 2017 THERE IS NO 17h00 HOLY MASS DUE TO THE HOLY MASS AT 15h00 FOR THE BEGINNING THE BICENTENNIAL CELEBRATIONS IN SOUTH AFRICA.